My husband paid rent today and on his way to the office, an ad on the community cork board caught his eye:
42" Plasma TV For Sale!
Price $200
Our current TV is a dinosaur and weighs about as much! It was made in 1990 and was used in my husband's sisters' bedroom for a long time. When we got married they gave it to us, which was very sweet.
It definitely had it's quirks as TV's go: you would have to turn it on multiple times before the screen would be in color, not to mention turn up the sound so you couldn't hear the loud buzzing!
It didn't take much convincing on Jefferson's part before I gave in to the idea of having a nice TV. He even said it could be his birthday present this year and I wasn't about to turn that down!
After we picked it up and got it home and hooked it all up, we put in a movie and all I have to say is "Well hello plasma TV! You gorgeous hunk of 42 inch-ness, you!"





No comments:
Post a Comment