This is the story of how they lived happily ever after:
Date: June 5th, 2010
Time: 11:00 AM
Place: Draper Utah Temple
What: A Wedding!
We did it! We got married! We get to spend the rest of...well, forever together! And that's what I meant by "happily ever after." No, things won't always be peachy-keen, and no, we're not perfect, but we have a lifetime and beyond to spend with each other. That sure seems pretty happy to me!
Here are some pics from the wedding:
our Temple
A goose of a little brother. (He gets that from his dad.)
The man who married us.
The Bride and Groom!
Oh happy day!
newlyweds
Mr and Mrs
love forever
happily ever after...
(...for one of us anyway!)






Hahah... his face in that last picture of Jefferson is so fantastic! Love the pictures, and I love all the stories! I totally just missed Institute for all of Chapter 2.
ReplyDelete