Another aeroplane
Another sunny place
I’m lucky, I know
But I wanna go home
Mmmm, I’ve got to go home
Another sunny place
I’m lucky, I know
But I wanna go home
Mmmm, I’ve got to go home
And I’m surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
Oh, let me go home
Oh, I miss you, you know
Let me go home
I’ve had my run
Baby, I’m done
I gotta go home
Let me go home
It will all be all right
I’ll be home tonight
I’m coming back home
-Michael Buble's "Home"
A million people I
Still feel all alone
Oh, let me go home
Oh, I miss you, you know
Let me go home
I’ve had my run
Baby, I’m done
I gotta go home
Let me go home
It will all be all right
I’ll be home tonight
I’m coming back home
-Michael Buble's "Home"
Jefferson comes home tomorrow! I've got everything planned out:
I'm going to go and pick him up at the airport, looking cute of course, and take him straight home. I've rearranged the furniture to look a little more like a restaurant and less like our living room. Red table cloths, candles, roses, the works. I spent a lot of today running back and forth from Walmart trying to get everything and not forget anything at the same time. My sister came and helped me set up and move things. After taking her home, I started to prep dinner: stuffed shells pasta, garlic bread, and salad for dinner and Russian creme for dessert! They're all new recipes I've never tried before, so keeping the ole fingers crossed that everything turns out perfect!




No comments:
Post a Comment