Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sweet Emails from My Hubsand!

June 9th

My dearest Wife,

I'm just in my hotel (way nice hotel with a view of HK harbor). I've been walking around all day looking at shops and stuff while my visa is processing, and being really bored with it. The whole time i was walking around i kept thinking "Genevieve would love to see that" or "I wish Genny were here with me..." and the list goes on. Regardless, i walked and walked and then ended up back here to visit the pool and fitness room. Traveling isn't much fun when you are all by your lonesome.
Anyway, i love you and miss you already, and it's only been a day and a half! Here is a phrase in Thai for you (i'll use english words to make it easier to read) "Oh-tone-joang-tongue-tea-sood" that means endure 'till the end.

i love you!!!!!!!!!!!


Jefferson


June 10th

Dearest Genevieve,

I just got to the factory here in China a few hours ago. After arriving, i was invited by Maria (my contact here) to go get spicy food. Now, when she said spicy, i was expecting spicy. Instead, i got "spicy". The food was no hotter than your mom's hot japanese curry, and NOTHING compared to Thai food. So, Maria has now promised to feed me REALLY spicy food next time (after i started eating the chopped up chili peppers like popcorn...).

Anyway, life's good. But i still wish you were with me, oh the fun we'd have. I love you, and miss you.

your husband and lover 8) (that's me making googly eyes at you...)

Jefferson


June 11th

Dear Genevieve,

 today was pretty interesting. i found a problem with some of the warmers being produced. the warmer was shrunk much too small. and it's a problem found in almost all of them. the effect of pointing that out was similar to throwing a rock at a hornets nest. people were scrambling trying to see if the other 4 styles of warmers were that way too, how many of the warmers that were bad were salvageable, and how to fix the problem. It was quite a fun day.

Then i went and had Thai food with Maria, Miguel (the factory GM), and his wife Elma. We got Som Tum with only 5 peppers, and Maria started to sweat a lot from her face and her eyes teared up (and she'd only had a small bite). It was really funny.

Wow, i'm tired. i really need to go to bed. But i needed to tell you this. I love you, I love you, l love you.

love,

Jefferson


June 13th

My dearest,

Not too much has happened since i talked to you on the phone. I just finished my day and then went to bed. I did get to talk to Maria about the church though. She wanted to know what we thought about some things like death and such. It was a nice talk.

I haven't really left the factory (they have rooms that people stay in). My Dad should be here soon though, either tonight or tomorrow morning.

I really miss you Genny. Your sweet, happy personality, your playful body language, your beautiful eyes and the way they look at me. I miss all of you. :( . I love you Genevieve.

your loving husband,

Jefferson


June 16th

Dearest Genevieve,

Sorry it's been a few days since i've last written. The internet keeps being fickle with my computer... >:(

I've just been here with my Dad, watching what he does, and also trying to get in contact with Factories in Thailand.

We went shopping yesterday, my Dad bought a TON of shirts. I didn't buy anything (saving money for a couple suits in Thailand).

It's been a good trip so far. my Dad says that i've been doing exactly what he wanted, so i'm happy about that.
We might not be living in Asia after all (we still don't know yet), but i might be traveling out here more often if we don't.

I love you Genny. I miss you a lot, l really think you would have loved to have gone on this trip with me. I hope someday that we will come out here together.
Thoughts of you make my days brighter, and the thought of being with you again even more so.

I love you,

Jefferson


June 18th

Hi there beautiful,

i got back from those other factories. after we visited the first factory, we went and got lunch at this vegetarian restaurant. the food was all veggies, but looked, tasted, and had the texture of meat and fish and shrimp. it was amazing!
i've been learning a lot about my dads job. it's been a lot of fun learning about it, and being able to do some of those same things. its just frustrating not understanding chinese....

i say yes to the Sunday/ Monday skype! lets do it, even if its only for  a few minutes, it'd be worth it! (hopefully more than a few minutes)

words cannot describe my love for you, but i'll try a little bit. i love you more than there is room in my heart, you are my all, and i can no longer live without knowing that you're my love.

love,

Jefferson


June 29th

Dearest Genevieve,

I love you :)

I can't wait to see you on Sunday! I think about that every day. I will have several surprises for you on that day too... so be aware (shifty eyes). I don't want to email much to you, that way l can just tell you in person. But l do want you to know that l love you, and miss you terribly (hence my excitement for Sunday :) )

with love,

Jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment