Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Everyone Knows to Never get Involved in a Land War in...
That's right folks: Asia. Jefferson left today for a month long sojourn in Asia, where he will visit China, Thailand and maybe Vietnam. The best part? It's all expenses paid, courtesy of our current employer. The worst part? The month without him.
I have set some pretty good goals to keep me occupied while he is out:
#1--Read some amazing novels. I did get an amazonkindle for my birthday which I love so much! Best invention since the toilet... I'm pretty sure...
#2--Eat healthy. Jefferson and I have always been suckers for going out to eat and it has wreaked havoc on my figure! That's gonna stop.
#3--Exercise. Ugh. I've always hated that word. However, I've been invited to go to a personal trainer with my sista-in-law and I'm gonna do it if for no other reason than I have nothing else to do, but hopefully because I want to loose some of the "first year 15" I've been packing around (and I'm being very generous when I say 15, by the way. In reality, it's a lot closer to... well... a bigger number, let's just say).
#4--Keeping a journal. I used to be so consistent in my journaling. It's something I've missed and although blogging is similar, it's not quite the same.
And just for laughs:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment