Dearest love of mine,
whom I adore,
I miss you so
and what is more,
There's just one week left
where we'll be apart
and then you'll be here
right back in my heart.
Come home to me soon
sweet darling adored
and stay in my arms
for ever more.
I can't wait to hold you
here in my arms
to hear my name on your lips
and see you and your charms.
You are my sweet boy,
and don't ever forget
that I am your wife
for a long time yet!
love your silly wife
who misses you so
and come home to her quick
so she can never let you go
again.
love,
genny
whom I adore,
I miss you so
and what is more,
There's just one week left
where we'll be apart
and then you'll be here
right back in my heart.
Come home to me soon
sweet darling adored
and stay in my arms
for ever more.
I can't wait to hold you
here in my arms
to hear my name on your lips
and see you and your charms.
You are my sweet boy,
and don't ever forget
that I am your wife
for a long time yet!
love your silly wife
who misses you so
and come home to her quick
so she can never let you go
again.
love,
genny




No comments:
Post a Comment