A few weeks after the honeymoon, and Jefferson had to make a business trip down to St George. I'd known all along that business trips were going to be a regular event in our lives but I was reluctant to have one so soon. He would only be gone for the weekend, but that was just it: we only had the weekends! The rest of the week was devoted to work, work, work. Needless to say, I was ecstatic when he came to me and said that I could come, too, but we'd have to pay for the hotel.
We were both so excited, and making routine stops for business along the way didn't even phase us. We got to our hotel and spent the evening watching movies and eating ice cream (We discovered on our honeymoon that we both have this love for ice cream! I swear it will one day be the end of us!).
The next day, on the trip home we took a little detour and stopped for a 6-mile hike. Here are some pics:
just starting out and I'm ready to get back to the air-conditioned company van
Jefferson had to climb just about everything and anything taller than him
once or twice he got me to crawl up alongside him
but I'm so scared of heights that it only happened once or twice
it was taller than him...'nuff said.
definitely taller than him
(I was getting vertigo just taking the picture!)
I wouldn't let him climb this one!
super Genny!
buggy Genny!
break!
What a fun little jaunt down to St George! I wouldn't mind going again, so long as Jefferson promises not to climb a building or anything else for that matter!




No comments:
Post a Comment