Friday, November 26, 2010

Giving Thanks

What a lovely first Thanksgiving! The night before the festivities, Jefferson and I wrote things that we're grateful for on little paper leaves and hung them on a garland I made using this cute post I found on another blog! (Forgive the fuzzy pictures. I just got this camera for Black Friday and am still trying to figure out all the settings!)

Our leaves say things like, "Two working cars," and "late nights, ice cream, and The Office--combined". 



(I think it would look better with pretty curtains, 
but our landlords don't want too many holes in the walls)





one of my favorite leaves



For Thanksgiving, we went to my family's. We swam in gravy, 'tatoes, and good conversation with savory turkey and cranberry sauce! Ahhh! That's the life!

We are so blessed and grateful for everything we have and all the things we share! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment: