"Only two days of class this week," I told myself as I rolled out of bed this morning and hit the shower. "You can make it." I'm behind on all of my household duties and had stayed up later than usual last night so that Jefferson and I could have some clean clothes to wear and dishes to eat from (Bad Housewife Award Winner right here).
Anyway, today was a day where makeup looked like too much of a hassle than anything else, so I just skipped it and didn't even bother to bring my makeup bag along (Sometimes, I get to work/school and slap some on then). Needless to say, I got to work and groaned aloud, "Why did Jefferson let me out of the house this morning? I look awful!" But who's the real one to blame? I mean, really!
Two of my classes were canceled today, so I ran to the library to catch up on a little math homework. My math class is almost paperless, choosing instead to use an online program for homework, so I pulled out my little laptop and popped it open.
Surprise!
=)
Said a sticky note inside my computer! I grinned, but there was more:
I Love You Baby
Said sticky note #2, and the third one read:
Have a good day, You're Beautiful!!!
Makeup-less and sitting in the library, I couldn't stop smiling!
I love, Love, LOVE my husband!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment