My parents got a suite up in Midway for the weekend and took the whole family up there for a nice vacation before Ethan, our newly returned missionary, jumped back into his life. It was fun to drive around today and remind Eth what snow and ice were. We drove past the ice castles...
...pausing to look at them before heading to our hotel.
I love the whole Swedish theme the town's adopted. It's very cute and makes you feel like you're not quite so close to home. We had two rooms, both of which were very nice, and while the boys {Jefferson, Ethan, and Elden, with a couple other of their friends} went skiing/snowboarding, the girls and little ones headed for the pool. Mama made her signature sushi, which she learned from our cousin, Jewels. De-lish! And we watched some movies before going to bed.
{Hook is a very well done film, by the way!}









Since I've been out of town I'm trying to get caught up on all your posts and it's soo hard not to comment on every one of them! Love all the stories and info! And love the pics of Ethan! Thanks for posting them! (And I don't know if I deserve any credit for your mama's sushi...I think she's been doing that long before I came along...) :)
ReplyDelete