We met Daddy and the other kiddo's at Shabu-Shabu for lunch.
If you have never been to Shabu-Shabu, get your behind over there because it is amazing! It's Japanese for "swish", and it's a lot like fondue, where you cook the meat and veggies in the broth. Wow! In love! Here are some pics from that night.
{Do you have any idea how hard it is to get all nine people to smile in a single shot? I tell you it's impossible and I gave up trying after two attempts, but you get the idea. We took up more than half the resaraunt that night! The waitresses couldn't believe we were all from the same family! I can't wait till everyone's married and we try to go out! Try getting a reservation for twenty people plus kids!}
sweet boys
{This is my horrid attempt at a pic with just the hubby. Well, he has beautiful eyes, if that's any consolation, even though there's only one in this shot!}







oh that place sounds so great! we had that in korea too. love your family! hope we can see you guys soon!
ReplyDelete