No not this one...though I wish.
More like this:
After our Garage Sale the other day, we had close to $200 dollars burning a hole in our pockets. Jefferson had seen a booth very similar to the one above at a nearby thrift store and he wanted it so bad. (What can I say? I'm a sucker for the puppy-dog face!) It was for $80.00, which I had to agree was a total steal, and it would give us so much space to seat our family and friends. (I have eight siblings plus parents, and Jefferson has four siblings plus parents. We've previously only had a loveseat and a kitchen table that had four chairs. We've had our families over all at once maybe three times, because honestly, there's no place to seat everybody!)
I was convinced that it would be a cool edition to our new Provo apartment, but after we'd purchased it, I was starting to rethink that whole idea: the thing is a beast to move around! Jefferson will tell you it's not that bad, and it's true that the thing breaks down into several more manageable parts, but still! There was one piece that we could not, try what we could, fit through the door. It'll have to be modified to fit, for sure! Then there's the extra four foot section that we thought we'd need but ended up as extra once we got it all set up! Now we just have to find a spot to put it in our new place!






No comments:
Post a Comment