Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hello Cupcake

For those of you who don't know me super well, I'm a bit of a worry-wort. Yeah, that's right. And I'm not afraid to say it...


...however I am a bit worried that once the news spreads around people will start talking...okay not that bad, but I do worry and a lot. There's just been a lot on my plate right now, what with moving and buying a new car, not to mention owning a puppy in the very near future, and school starting and argh!

My sweet husband, seeing my frustration and at the same time knowing that I have a notorious sweet tooth (since I'm confessing, I might as well own up to all my other faults, too)...


...he decided I needed a worry intervention and the best way to counteract worries? I mean, besides ice cream? Cupcakes! And the best place to get cupcakes that just so happens to be conveniently located less than two blocks away from work?

The Sweet Tooth Fairy, of course! Love and I have been there maybe twice since we got married. The first time we went, we ordered half a dozen cupcakes....yeah, that was a bad idea. We ate three cupcakes apiece in less than twelve hours. I could feel the pumping of my heart slowing with all the sugar and calories, but for the flavor, it was totally worth it!

After that first fateful day, we've restrained ourselves and only been once more but I already know my favorite cupcake is the Strawberry Shortcake. mmmmmm! Yummy!

A vanilla cupcake with strawberry frosting and a chocolate-dipped strawberry on top! Zowie! They are so good (Seriously, how can you not be drooling just thinking about it? I know I am!)!

Well, Jefferson came back from his break today and brought me my very own cupcake. Now not only do I have the sweetest husband, but I'm having a pretty sweet day, too.

1 comment:

  1. I've loved reading all of your posts! So funny. Sounds like you guys have a lot of exciting things going on! And I totally want to try this sweet tooth place. MMMMMM.

    ReplyDelete