Oozing, pussing, slimy, blech. I have never liked Jelly Doughnuts.
That is, until I discovered the Hostess Raspberry-filled powdered doughnuts. (Well, if we want to get techinical, Jefferson discovered them. Yes, he reads my blog and subsequently corrects me if I tell it wrong.) There's no oozing, no guts spilling out the other end, no mouthful of slime. Actually, it looks like a normal powdered doughnut, but hidden inside is a ring of seedless raspberry filling. Yummy!
Well, usually yummy. But not today. And Jefferson made sure of that. It could've been he was a little miffed because I accidentally dried and so therefore shrank a pair of his favorite jeans (okay the favorite pair of jeans) so they're now too short and too tight on him (but boy do they look fabulous on me!). It could've been the lack of sleep we've been having lately what with the new puppy needing to go potty every couple of hours.
But whatever the reason, this morning, during breakfast, as I was scarfing down my second doughnut, he thought it would be fun to describe bodily functions, and show me pictures online of oozing sores and the like. Gag, gag, and double gag. As Calvin's mom says, "My friends ask me how I stay thin."








No comments:
Post a Comment