Monday, August 1, 2011

We're Moooo-ving


After having lived at our current residence for a year and then some, Jefferson and I decided this month that moving closer to work and school would be a good idea.

It was only reinforced in our minds by our landlord. More and more lately, he'll come and knock on the door, stick his head in, and then complain about the dishes in the sink, or the conditions of the bathroom.

Listen, bub. I'm at work nine hours a day. When I get home, all I want to do is cook something quick and go to bed. I'm sorry I'm not a little old lady who has nothing better to do than pick up after her husband, clean house and darn, but I'm a working woman, so back off!

He told us just the other day that we're the worst tenants they've ever had in terms of cleanliness. I wanted to smack him upside the head! As long as we're not damaging your property, the state of our home is none of your concern! Grrr!

After house hunting for a week or so, Jefferson and I decided on Lookout Pointe Apartments in Provo. Pet friendly and with a pool, we were more than happy to sign the lease on that bad boy and inform our current landlords that we're outta there!

That night, we went home and started sorting through all of our junk (we actually titled the spare room the "junk" room because that's all that's in it!) and we're thinking of having a yard sale soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment