Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Baby is Seven....Man I feel old

Quinn,

I remember when you were born. I was thirteen years old and you were all pink and wrinkly. You had chubby cheeks and great bigs rolls on your arms and legs and I loved you as soon as I set eyes on you.

When you got a little bigger, you liked to scoot around the kitchen floor on Mom's pans and pants were not an option, ever. Balloons were your favorite part of your birthday, and you didn't learn how to use a fork until you were three.

Now you're seven. You like legos, the Wii (especially Super Mario Smash Bros Brawl), and you've gotten so big! You can read and write and do all those big boy things, but one thing is still the same: you're still my little brother and I love you.

Have a happy birthday, kiddo!

No comments:

Post a Comment