![]() |
| seriously. this was my exact facial expression when I saw our savings account balance. |
The past two weeks have been a little tight (well, if we want to get technical, this past entire summer has been tight financially) and Jefferson and I were crossing our fingers and our toes that we wouldn't have any unexpected bills drop on us before our next payday, which was today.
That was until the checks started coming in the mail. First check was from Springville City, returning our deposit of $90.00 or so.
The second was our previous landlords returning our deposit basically the last possible day they could and still be following the lease agreement. That was another $375.00.
By this point, we knew we were going to make it to the end of the week and that was such a relief (Seriously, both credit cards were drawn to the hilt, not to mention the 11 cents we had in our savings) but Jefferson and I both know that this is such a blessing.
Now with money in our account and our bills paid we can sleep easy!





No comments:
Post a Comment