Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Sticky Sequel

Remember the episode where I accidentally went up to the wrong car and it had sticky notes with cute sayings all over the window?

Well today Jefferson and I met the owners of the other Passat. We were walking out to our car (to go to Mcdonald's and steal the free wifi, I know, so ghetto, right?) when another couple saw Kimber who was following behind us and they oohed and aahed over her, then followed us to the parking lot.

When they turned to their Passat, Jefferson and I looked at each other and Jefferson said, "So you're the guys with the other Passat."

"Yeah," said the guy.

"Hey, didn't you have sticky notes all over your window the other morning?" asked Love.

"Yeah, we did, but we don't know who they're from," said the girl. "We thought that maybe there'd been a mix-up and the owners of the other Passat (aka-Jefferson and I) had accidentally put them on our car instead!"

"That's what we thought!" I said, explaining how at first I'd thought it was my car, then when I realized it wasn't, well, you know what happened.

Turns out, someone had left random notes on their car. So either she has a stalker, or I have a stalker who got the cars mixed up, or someone is just really mixed up and put stickies to their sweetie on the wrong car all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment