I'm simply remembering my favorite things today:
--falling leaves, in all their rust, gold and ruby splendor
--brisk breezes, the kind that lifts your hair off your scalp and lets you see your breath
--clean sheets. I love the feeling of clean sheets. If it wasn't nearly impossible to find california king size sheets, I'd change them every day.
--good movies. There's really nothing quite as good as snuggling in with the hubby and a snack for a good movie. (You can always tell when I like a movie these days because I have to eat something to stay awake!)
--finishing a project. That "there-I'm-done-and-it-looks-fabulous" feeling is something I crave. Ever heard of an adrenaline junkie? I'm an accomplishment junkie. What a rush!
--turning the last page in a book. I love reading and lately I've been re-reading a lot of my old favorites and catching up on my "to read" list. There are so many good books out there!
--long walks. Kimber and I go on a walk/hike almost every day and she loves it, which of course makes me enjoy it more, and the best is when Jefferson can come, too! So fun, especially with all the changing leaves and the mountains so close.











No comments:
Post a Comment